Free Help - Sue the Caller from 800-543-5809
Are you receiving telephone calls from 800-543-5809? You could sue and recover up to $1,500 for each call from 800-543-5809.
Who is Calling from 800-543-5809?
The calls from 800-543-5809 could be coming from The CMI Group.
The CMI Group is a debt collector. If The CMI Group has called you from 800-543-5809 and is violating the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) and/or the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), you may be entitled to recover money under one or both statutes. Here’s how it works:
Got an Android phone?Download Block Calls Get Cach
- our highly rated FREE app. It will help recognize and keep legal records of violating calls to recover what is duly yours - up to $1,500 pre illegal call you receive from telemarketers, debt collectors, robo-callers!More information...
Telephone Consumer Protection Act
You may be eligible for up to $1,500 for each call from 800-543-5809. The CMI Group may have violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act if they:
- Called your cell phone without your express permission
- Called your cell phone after you asked them not to call you
- Used a prerecorded voice (“robocall”) to call you
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
You may be eligible for up to $1,000 for violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act. The CMI Group may have violated the FDCPA if:
- You receive several calls per week
- You get calls before 8:00 a.m. or after 9:00 p.m. in your time zone
- The debt collector didn’t identify himself and say he’s phoning about a debt
- The bill collector is asking to speak to a person you don’t know (they have the wrong number) or the debt doesn’t belong to you
Call for Free Help to Stop The CMI Group Calls
Reach out to Lemberg & Associates today, and stop annoying phone calls from 800-543-5809. Lemberg & Associates has helped more than 8,000 people recover more than $20 million, and would be delighted to assist you, too. Complete the form to the right or call our office for a free case evaluation. If we represent you, you won’t have to pay a penny. That’s because the TCPA and FDCPA make lawbreaking debt collectors pay our fees.
Don’t wait! You may be entitled to receive up to thousands of dollars. Call today to stop annoying debt collection calls from 800-543-5809!
Lemberg & Associates’ team
of consumer attorneys is highly
skilled and ready to help you
with debt collector abuse.
If you have been the victim of harassment or illegal or unfair debt collection practices, Lemberg & Associates will discuss your options with you and protect your rights. For more information, contact Lemberg & Associates today at .
Learn More About Us